IMPACT COHORT 4 RECRUITMENT
The Ministry of Health is enrolling for Cohort 4 in IMPACT Training course in MSC. Public Health Systems Management and Application.
Description: Improving Public Health Management for Action (IMPACT) program is an experiential training modeled on the Field Epidemiology and Laboratory Training Program (FELTP). IMPACT Master’s training is a fully sponsored program offered by MOH and implemented in collaboration with Kenyatta University with funding from CDC. The MOH is seeking suitable candidates to enroll as Cohort 4 trainees in this course scheduled to start in September, 2020.
Degree Name: MSc. Public Health Systems Management and Application
Training Duration: 24 months, full time
Eligibility: Employees of the Ministry of Health
Starting Date: September, 2020
- Currently working with MOH and for not less than 2 years
- Minimum two (2) years working experience in public health
- A holder of an upper second class honors degree in biological and health sciences or an equivalent degree from an institution recognized by the Commission of Higher Education
- Knowledge in basic computer packages
- Willingness to be potentially deployed outside their current duty station
- Availability to travel nationally at short-notice
- Working at mid–level management level in MOH
- Must meet admission requirements for Kenyatta University MSc in Public Health Systems Management and Application
Application: Applicants should download and fill the biodata form and attach full Curriculum Vitae (CV), a personal statement not longer than 500 words, three (3) references including one from the current supervisor, and mobile telephone contact and email address.
Click here to download the biodata form.
County employees must apply through their respective Chief Officers of Health. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. The applications should be accompanied by a letter of recommendation from Chief Officer of Health for the county or head of department for the national level MOH staff.
All applications must be received at Human Resource office room 127 at MOH, Headquarters located in Afya House before 5.00pm, 11th September, 2020, addressed to the undersigned.
The Principal Secretary
Attn: Director, Human Resources Management and Development
Ministry of Health
P.O. BOX 30016, Nairobi